Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

No Sew Shirt Skirts

Losing weight is a great thing...until none of your clothes fit anymore. I have had a really hard time keeping my wardrobe kept up with my current size. So I am always looking for simple ways to "expand" my current wardrobe. I came across this on Pinterest, and had my doubts. The men's dress shirt did NOT work out very well at all. However, it gave me the idea to try my other shirts that are too big on me, or that I don't wear anymore. They turned out great! 

No Sew Shirt Skirt...in 5 seconds!
  1. Step into the top of the shirt, pull up to the waist
  2. Take one arm, and wrap around to the other side of your waist (picture
  3. Tuck into the shirt collar
  4. Repeat the other side to add the twist, twist the arms before wrapping and tucking. For a larger twist, twist the arms twice.

I tried it with a lot of difference styles of shirts. It was fun to make a whole new wardrobe with old clothes! (Sorry for the poor quality of pictures!)


For shirt sleeves and tank tops, tuck in the sleeves










One of my favorites!


1 comment: